For Groups and Classes
Invite our trainers to come to your group or classroom. Currently we are offering on-line trainings, and when we are able to lift pandemic restrictions, we will offer in person trainings. We have trainers in every region of New York State.
Or, download our facilitators guide and handouts to use in your group or classroom. Our only requirements are: a self-advocate needs to be a part of your training team and that you drop us a line to let us know you are using the curriculum: email@example.com
To see a preview of the training videos, go to the Learn On Your Own Page.
Use Our Materials to Train Your Group
Tools for All Training Modules
ADA Training Module
- Facilitators Guide
- ADA Power Point- This is a very large file, so you will need a high speed internet connection to download the powerpoint.
Advocacy Training Module
- Facilitator's Guide
- Advocacy PowerPoint- This is a very large file, so you will need a high speed internet connection to download the powerpoint.
- Handout: NYS Public Transit Websites
- Handout: Complaint Letter Example- Fixed Route
- Handout: Complaint Letter Example- Paratransit
- Handout: Complaint Letter Example: Rude Driver
- Handout: Issues to Advocate For
- Handout: Public Transit Support Plan